GHW have been creating memorable Scottish and Irish golf tours for over 14 years.
GHW Golf Tours have welcomed golfers from all over the World providing both golfers and non-golfers alike with a first class golf experience as well as excursions and activities including distillery tours, whisky tastings, Castle visits, Loch cruises, shooting and so much more…
Play some of the World’s finest and most famous Links, Parkland and Heathland courses including St Andrews Old Course. Let one of our Golf Tour consultants work closely with you suggesting, creating and planning every single detail of your tour leaving you to concentrate on the most important part – your game!
GHW Golf Tours offer tailor-made golf tours throughout Scotland & Ireland.
It is extremely important to GHW that we provide a first class service, whilst working with Scotland & Ireland’s key industry partners.
What do we offer our clients:
– Airport meet & greet by our representative
– Welcome pack including souvenir gifts
– Full range of accommodation options
– Pre-book golf rounds including St Andrews Old Course
– St Andrews Old Course ballot management
– Luxury transportation with experienced driver
– Luxury car rental
– Excursions including distillery tours and castle visits…
– Blue badge tour guides (language speaking if required)
– Private dinners & Whisky tastings
– Mini Burns Supper with Piper
– Representative services GHW Golf Tours also offer packages to major golf events such as the Ryder Cup and Open Championship, so you can be rest assured we have the perfect solution for you and your group.
Some may ask, ‘What does GHW stand for?’
Well we like to say Great Hospitality & Welcome.
Email your enquiry to email@example.com (UK Office)
or firstname.lastname@example.org (USA Office)